Welcome to the Wolds Retreat Bed & Breakfast
The Wolds Retreat is the perfect place to relax, take a break from busy daily life and enjoy the beautiful grounds and surroundings of Madhyamaka KMC.
- A range of comfortable accommodation, with breakfast included.
- Very peaceful and tranquil environment. Set within nearly 50 acres of beautiful grounds and woodland area. Perfect place to unwind and enjoy some peace away from busy daily life.
- Home to the World Peace Cafe
- Gift and bookshop onsite
- Access to Meditation classes. This includes lunchtime meditations, Tuesday evening class and Thursday morning class at no extra cost.
- Situated at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds. Perfect for walking & cycling and those doing the Wolds Way. For those wishing to stay local there is the Walled Garden and Lake to enjoy within the grounds.
- Free onsite parking
- To maintain the peace and tranquility for all guests please respect that there is no alcohol, smoking, loud music allowed during your stay
- Check-in after 3 pm on the day of arrival.
- Check-out before 10.30 am on the day of departure.
Meals are available upon request by pre booking only.
If you wish to have lunch and/or supper with us during your stay, please make this clear in the ‘Special Requests’ box when booking your room online. Please note that all meals must be booked at least 24 hours in advance and paid for on arrival.
All meals are vegetarian (vegan available on request) and cost £5 per person, per meal. If you have any other dietary requirements please contact us in advance of your visit. Thank you.
Rooms & Rates per room
- Double or Twin Ensuite £70
- Single Ensuite £60
- Shared bathroom Superior Single £55
- Shared bathroom Standard Single £45
Rest & Reflect Midweek breaks
Our popular Rest & Reflect package has returned. These will run from Tuesday to Thursday. Enjoy a mid-week retreat with the option to join two meditation classes, two fifteen minute guided lunchtime meditations, as well as breakfast, lunch and supper during your stay. Treat yourself to some quality time and return home feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Kilnwick Percy Hall
Please contact us on 01759 304832 if you need any help finding us.